We are the largest shooting clothing manufacturer in France.
We offer one of the most versatile and functional collections of shooting clothing, Country clothing and accessories on the market. Our brands keep expanding in the UK and we are looking for a new Field Sales Representative to join us.
The successful candidate will:
- Manage a portfolio of existing retailer relationships across Northern UK and Ireland.
- Drive sales of key products and brands. Personally, contact and secure new business accounts/Customers.
- Coordinate sales effort with marketing, sales management, accounting and logistics.
- Analyse the territory / market’s potential and determines the value of existing and prospective customers.
- Plan and organise personal sales strategy by maximizing the return on time/ investment for the area.
- Report back regularly with oral and written reports on customer needs.
- Participate in trade shows, sales meeting
What we’re looking for:
- Experience in sales.
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Be enthusiastic, highly motivated, reliable, and hard working.
- The role is field-based and will involve working away from home
What’s on offer:
£26,400 Salary + up to £7,000 bonus, company vehicle, and travelling expenses.
For further info, please send an email with a covering letter and a
CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 07903 346 355.