We are looking for a Field Sales Representative to join our rapidly expanding Shooting and Country Clothing Company:
The successful candidate will:
· Manage a portfolio of existing retailer relationships across UK and Ireland
· Drive sales of key products and brands
· Personally contact and secure new business accounts/Customers
· Coordinate sales effort with marketing, sales management, accounting and logistics
· Analyse the territory/market’s potential and determines the value of existing and prospective customers
· Plan and organise personal sales strategy by maximizing the return on time/ investment for the area
· Report back regularly with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services
· Participate in trade shows, sales meeting
What we're looking for:
· Experience in sales
· The ability to work independently and as part of a team
· Excellent communication skills
· Be enthusiastic, highly motivated, reliable, and hard working
· Knowledge in Field Sport knowledge of French would be very useful
· The role is field-based and will involve working away from home
With our brands we offer one of the most versatile and functional collections of shooting and Country clothing on the market.
What's on offer?
£26,400 Salary + up to £8,000 bonus, company vehicle, laptop, phone and travelling expenses.
For further info, please send an email with a covering letter and a CV to email@example.com or call on 07903 346 355 for an informal chat.
0790* *** *** ****** Show number