A Beat Keeper position has arisen on a 3,500 acre high bird pheasant, partridge and duck family shoot in mid Sussex.
The successful applicant should be self-motivated, approachable, well presented and have an eye for detail in all aspects of gamebird husbandry. They must be keen to work alongside the Head Keeper and existing team, but also have the initiative to work alone at times. Good communication skills essential.
Applicant must have:
· Ability to run their own beat with a minimum of 3 years’ experience
· A sound understanding of legislation
· Firearms and shotgun licences
· DSC1 and meat hygiene certificates (preferable)
· Full clean driving licence
· Their own working dogs
· Brush cutter, chainsaw, trailer and ATV certificates an advantage but not essential
Package to include competitive wage, accommodation (3 bed property) including kennels, work vehicles and estate funded training/certificates where necessary to the right candidate.
Applicants to include CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.Closing date for applications 22nd January 2021.
0757************* Show number